Personal information / using our website
Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you. During your dealings with us, we may collect personal information such as:
1. your name, address and contact details
2. your interests in our products
3. information about your dealings with us or anyone else
4. any other information which we may need to promote our goods or services
• If you contact us through the online form, we collect your name and email for the purposes of responding to your request
• If you purchase something through the shop, we collect your name, email, phone and shipping/billing addresses – for the purpose of completing your order. We may also use your email to keep you updated on special offers or new products that may be of interest to you – you can unsubscribe from this at any time.
Use of information
We use your personal information to provide our products or services to you, to manage and account for our products or services, to improve our products or services, to manage our relationships with you and to provide you with information about our ideas, events or other products or services that may interest you. We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about other services offered by third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please contact us at hello@smalltimegroup. We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, unless we are required to by law or to the extent we use third parties to capture or manage your personal information on our behalf.
We take reasonable steps to protect all information which we hold (including your personal information). We also take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form. We do not store personal information with a third party storage provider.
Access to your information